WHY CONTACT WITH NATURE IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR CHILDREN by Dr. Bruno Roque Cignacco (PhD)
"Nature is an inexhaustible storehouse of riches; the supply will never run short... Nature is formed for the advancement of life; its impelling motive is the increase of life. For this cause, everything which can possibly minister to life is bountifully provided" Wallace Wattles
Nature helps you raise your children's awareness and yours. Therefore, continuous contact with nature is always good for your children.
Nature is the most perfect expression of pure aliveness; nature will greatly benefit your cherished children. Each time your children get in contact with natural landscapes, they are raising their energy levels. In natural environments, children can see nature’s forces working in a smooth harmonious manner. Natural places are a living sample of the timeless and relentless universal forces. All of these landscapes radiate positive energy, which is very infectious.
It is important to teach your children to pay close attention to nature. When they pay close attention to any natural landscape, they will be able to sense the effortless organizing power underneath it. Your children can also realize that nature does not strive in the least; they will perceive that everything seems to unfold gracefully. Each time that your children are in contact with natural places they will feel their restorative effect on their overall energy.
Find below some of the activities your children and you should be carrying out whenever possible to be in contact with nature.
strolling around a park
watching the birds flying around at any place
going to the river or the sea
exploring a forest or a wood
climbing a mountain
swimming in a creek or a lake
looking at the sky or a tree.
Feeling any other element of nature such as temperature, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.
All these activities get your loved children in contact with the wondrous universal forces. When your children get in contact with the natural elements, they are more able to realize the limitlessness of the universe they live in.
When your children stay in a natural environment, for example a park, some activities that you can teach them to do to get most of its benefits are:
- Ask your children to absorb the pure energy pervading the place. Tell them to feel the stillness of that natural place filling their mind and body. Ask your children to breathe unpolluted air and feel it cleansing their vital energy.
- Ask your children to admire the miraculous details of the landscape. Tell your children to appreciate the lively and evoking colors and harmonious sounds in the surrounding environment. Ask your childre
n to dwell on the harmony of shapes, textures and materials that make up that environment. Ask your loved ones to feel the magic of nature with all over their body, but most especially with their heart area.
- Show your children that, in nature, everything works in harmony in the natural environment. Ask them to feel the vividness pervading every being and thing in that natural landscape.
- Teach your children how things in nature develop with ease. Show them the effortlessness that pervades the mechanics of the natural place. This teaching will help them feel more in sync with the perfect dynamics of nature. Show your children how nature takes the path of least resistance with its graceful working.
- Ask your children to feel the peacefulness that reigns all over the natural environment. They are likely to feel the serenity and soothing and calming flow of nature. This will make your children feel much more centered and still.
- Ask your children to appreciate how lavish, prospering and plentiful nature is. Tell them to observe the conspicuous abundance all over the natural landscape. You can also comment about the wonderful dynamics of nature in general. You can tell them about the trillions of beings, animals and plants reproducing every second. Show them these self-evident examples of the opulence and limitlessness of nature.
-Show your children that every element in nature is related to others in a synchronized manner. Ask them to the feel interconnection of everything in nature. Your children themselves will feel their connection with nature and all that exists. When appreciating nature, your children are more prone to feel united with the essence of everything.
- Lastly, show your children discover that everything in nature has a purpose. This can make them aware, later in their lives, that they also have a mission or contribution to the world. In the future, they might realize they are essential pieces of the universal puzzle.
Dr. Bruno Roque Cignacco (PhD) studied Metaphysics for more than 17 years. He is a very well known author, Master Life Coach and certified NLP Master Practitioner. He is the author of the book "How to Manifest Money Effortlessly. Techniques to be more prosperous" (John Hunt Publishing 2013). This book has been published in several languages, such as Italian and Korean, among others.
He is also the author of "How to Become a Miracle-worker with Your Life. Simple Steps to Use the Almighty Ancient Technique of Ho' oponopono" (John Hunt Publishing, 2015). He is the author of several business books. He is an international speaker, university professor and business consultant. He has delivered countless talks, seminars and conferences in several countries.
His website is www.iaminfiniteabundance.com
Submit Your Own Article