HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age &
height. Let the doctor worry about them.
That is why you pay him/her.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer,
crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle.
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the
devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The
only person who is with us our entire life, is
ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's
family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies,
whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If
it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you
can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to
the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to
where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away!!!
Submit Your Own Article