Join the fast-growing Mind, Body & Spirit Festival community across Essex and Suffolk for the annual Life Arts event at Marks Tey Parish Hall. Buy your tickets in advance at www.lifearts.co.uk or on the door when you arrive.
Making time to relax and unwind
When we make time to relax and to unwind, we start to look and feel different. We become more accepting of ourselves and start to see solutions and new ways of being and doing.
When we feel more relaxed, something else also begins to happen. The peace that we feel within ourselves radiates outwards, attracting new opportunities and connections into our lives. New doors begin to open. Synchronistic events increase. We also begin to trust our intuition and to make choices that better support our health and our wellbeing.
● Event times: 10 am to 5 pm
● FREE entry for under 16’s
● Wheelchair friendly event
● Raising money for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
● Marks Tey Parish Hall, Colchester, Essex CO6 1EJ
● Buy tickets in advance: www.lifearts.co.uk or on the door when you arrive
View More in this Category